We help companies that decide to adopt a strategy of external growth - through acquisitions, Joint Ventures or significant investments - to do so in an organised way that maximises the value of the transactions and reduces complexity and risk.
Our approach is based on a clear understanding of corporate assets (industrial, know-how, managerial, etc.) as well as of development strategies, allowing us to plan a transaction that is consistent with the specific context and guaranteeing the necessary support in the delicate post merger phase and supervision of the investment.
Our multi-disciplinary team, consisting of specialists from various practices, means that clients can benefit from the skills necessary to properly and effectively oversee the various phases of the process, specifically:
- Planning & intelligence: analysis of the internal/external context; competitor monitoring, identification of potential targets; development of strategies and actions; analysis of potential situations.
- Structuring & negotiation: analysis of the degree of sensitivity and development of the options; development of an economic and financial plan; identification and optimisation of synergies; establishment of any management and organisational structures; establishment of the proposal (pricing and preparation); negotiation of letters of intent and preliminary agreements; establishment of the financial structure of the transaction (debt vs equity); identification of the corporate, tax and governance aspects.
- Execution: coordination and/or implementation of due diligence activities; tax and financial optimisation; contract negotiation; negotiation of any shareholders' agreements or Joint Ventures; execution of the transaction ("closing").
- Financing: establishment of an appropriate capital structure; identification of optimal sources of finance (equity, debt, financial instruments, etc.); identification of potential financial partners; management of the financial process/contribution of new capital; negotiation of contracts and the governance system.
- Post merger integration: establishment, implementation and monitoring of an integration action plan; organisational and managerial oversight of target; KPI monitoring and synergy measurement; emergency management and management of key issues.
We perform M&A activities, assisting the client - from the beginning of the negotiation until the time of closing the deal - in effectively managing the acquisition or sale of companies, shareholdings or other financial instruments.
We can carry out transactions using a targeted approach, from identifying parties to establishing the structure and negotiating its implementation.
We guarantee suitable support throughout all phases of the transaction, from assessing the asset to managing the process and the other parties involved, from assisting in negotiations to structuring the transaction, from drafting contract documents to tax planning.
We offer the client a debt advisory service, to support businesses in a very unstable debt market, to support them in interactions with new operators, in managing new instruments and in the increasingly complex process of dealing with the banking system.
Our services enable optimisation of the financial structure of the company, identification of the proper sources of finance, negotiation of contracts and covenants, management of dealings with lenders and preparation of the necessary supporting documentation.
VICENZA – Adacta, Strada Marosticana, 6/8 - 17.00
LAZISE (VR) – Tenuta Canova - Masi Agricola – Via Delaini, 1 - Località Sacro Cuor - 16.30-20.30
VICENZA - Adacta, Strada Marosticana, 6/8 - 17.00