Planning the future
We support top management in designing, planning and implementing the strategic plan. Our approach is subdivided into the following phases:
- We analyse the company business model to identify strengths and weaknesses as well as the main dynamics of the situation.
- We plan business model evolution including from a sustainability perspective, designed to optimise relations with all company stakeholders.
- We establish lines of development, and plan economic, financial and property activities and targets.
- Coordination of the control and review process, and rolling out of the plan on a rolling basis.
We have proven skills in many industrial sectors, working with various sizes of company, and provide a bespoke and flexible service.
We support companies and other complex organisations (private and public) in the analysis and intelligence activities underpinning all strategic decisions, identifying and interpreting the most significant trends on a macroeconomic, sector and market level.
Our approach is based on innovative know-how that combines professional experience with constant academic research, providing us with privileged access to the most advanced cutting-edge knowledge.
We support top management in establishing advisory committees for the planning and systematic monitoring of business strategies and making effective and efficient decisions on significant issues. Our approach is subdivided into three phases:
- We design the structure of the advisory committee identifying its members, roles and responsibilities.
- We establish the working method setting out its operating methods, the intervals between meetings, the matters to be dealt with and the main outputs.
- We develop the analysis and intelligence activities required for the advisory committee to perform its tasks.
We support companies in designing an organisational structure that is consistent with their underlying strategic decisions, identifying the roles, responsibilities and operating mechanisms necessary for more effective and efficient overall management. In particular:
- We establish models to assess the skills within the company and intervene by way of targeted training activities that are consistent with the strategic objective and the organisational roles.
- We design reward systems for the most strategically significant positions within the organisation.
- We design remuneration systems that link variable remuneration and career progression with the achievement of specific objectives (specific to each position) and assist the management in assigning objectives to each company role/position.
We support the company management in circumstances in which an independent assessment of the business plans is required (M&A transactions, restructuring plans, project financing, access to credit).
Our activities are designed to assess the sustainability of the assumptions underlying the plans, both in terms of competition/business and from an economic and financial perspective.
Having performed the assessment, we issue a report (IBR) that is consistent with the client's specific needs.
We support company management in assessing intangible assets, as these are significant in terms of the value of the company and represent an element of performance differentiation among competing companies.
Based on the client's needs and the objective of the assessment (purchase and sale of the asset, assessments for the purpose of inclusion on balance sheets, including PPA, corporate lending, tax compliance), we identify the most suitable method and assess the asset.
As well as our professional experience, we perform extensive academic research activities relating to intangible assets, their strategic significance and the most accurate methods for assessing them.
VICENZA – Adacta, Strada Marosticana, 6/8 - 17.00
LAZISE (VR) – Tenuta Canova - Masi Agricola – Via Delaini, 1 - Località Sacro Cuor - 16.30-20.30
VICENZA - Adacta, Strada Marosticana, 6/8 - 17.00